Monday, September 24, 2012

Liebster Award!



 So I have been tagged for this award twice. I figure I should probably fill it out!I was tagged by Mandy and Pinkie. Thank you to both of you! I'm just going to fill out Pinkie's questions because...I have that tab open in my web browser!(This is my first time being nominated for this so I dunno if thats okay but...hopefully it is!Sorry if its not.)



This award is for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 bloggers.

The Rules

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My Answers

  1. Which of your features are you most proud of and why? (ex: hair, eyes, etc) Uhhh I think out of all my features I like..my eyes most?I have so many pairs of contacts and I love changing my eye color all the time.
  2. What style would you love to wear but never thought you could pull off?Hmmm...maybe Gyaru. I feel like my style takes influence from that style and many others however I don't think I could ever completely dress that way.I just don't think I would feel comfortable. However, kudos to everyone who can pull off that style!
  3. Why did you start blogging and what motivates you to continue posting? Well I wanted to make a beauty blog for quite some time. I went to art school for 4 years and I just graduated last May. I didn't have time to do anything aside from art but art is not the only thing I feel passionate about. I love makeup so I just wanted to make a blog exploring it a bit more.
  4. If you could have any super power, what would you want?The power to not have to sleep. While I love sleeping, I would have so much more time on my hands if I didn't have to.
  5. What makeup product can you not live without?Um...hmm. There are a couple. If I had to narrow it down...foundation? I just feel prettier with it since I don't have flawless skin.
  6. Your biggest fear?Fire. I am incredibly scared of fire.I always have been.
  7. Best way to kill time when you're by yourself waiting for someone/something?I watch a lot of beauty youtube videos or draw.
  8. Where do you want to be in life in 10 years?Uhm..sucessful and happy. Hopefully situated and comfortable. Not where I am now.
  9. One item, in your opinion, that could completely ruin a perfectly good outfit? (ex: belts, scarves, etc)Uh...I have no clue. I guess it depends on what type of good outfit you're wearing.
  10. What's your favorite makeup remover?I don't normally use makeup remover. I am right now and its e.l.f makeup remover wipes. They work nicely.
  11. Do you have any secret talents? If not, any you wish you had?This isn't really a secret but I can draw quite nicely. I'm also pretty good at video games. I wish I could sing?Or play some sort of instrument.
  
Tagging people!Yaya!

Tag, you're it! All of you lovely bloggers can now make your own post answering the following 11 questions~
1.Do you have a favorite must have beauty item?
2. What is your favorite fall trend?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Do you wear circle lenses?What is your favorite pair?
5.Who is favorite blogger?
6.Do you have a favorite artist?(can be any kind of artist)
7. What is your dream job?
8.I know this question is lame, but do you have a celebrity crush?
9.Fashion idol?
10.What do you do in your spare time aside from blogging?
11.Favorite movie?
I hope my questions are okay! Have fun answeringgg.
Finally done! Gooodddneessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer