Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review: EOS Candy Brown Circle Lens

Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal

I got these along with the Fay 3 tone grey. I was having trouble deciding between these and the Fays because I have wanted both of them for quite some time so I decided to get both.I got them from Maplelens. They had originally sent me the EOS Neon Browns by accident. When i alerted them to that they sent me this pair via Fedex and they actually let me keep the Neon Browns. Which was really awesome customer service in my opinion. 
 
They came in their super cute packaging.
Flash
No Flashyy

Design:9/10 I bought these for a particular reason. I wanted a pair of dolly/ sort of anime looking lenses. I actually used to HATE this series. I thought the design was boring and the lenses looked way too unnatural. I originally couldn't understand why anyone would buy these. However, I now understand that people actually like these because they are unnatural. They give you a certain really cool dolly/anime look.I think that makeup is absolutely necessary with these. I put them in at first to see how they looked with no makeup on and they look so crazy when your face is bare. I really do like them though. The brown color is light and pretty and super unique. I sort of want the pink Geo version of these(I think they are called Sakura?) with the brown limbal ring. Those look so freaky and awesome!
Comfort: 9/10 I can wear these for a long time with only little discomfort occasionally. That discomfort is fixed with eye drops.
Just...punching myself in the face...
Enlargment: 7/10 This is going to sound weird but I don't find these particularly enlarging. I know they have that giant black limbal ring but I sort of think the brown color sticks out more. All I look at in these pictures is that brown color. I think the limbal ring gets lost next to that nice light color.
Overall:8/10  I like the look these lenses give. The brown is pretty and light and stands out beautifully. I recommend these if you want a lens that can give you a very particular dolly/anime look. They would probably be awesome for cosplay.I think these brown lenses walk a fine line between being wearable anywhere and a bit too freaky. I sort of wish I had gone all out and gotten the pink pair. 

WANT THESE? Get em' HERE !


ALSO.
I was outside taking pictures of these and my kitty came over and I was giving him some lovinz. He is fluffay and beautifulllll :)

Have a nice day everyone! :)

 







 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer